We build web sites, and we help people get the most out of their web sites.
We help people organize information so people can interact with that information in more meaningful ways.
We also do custom design. Our design projects capture the story of an organization through visual means.
Site Building and Custom Development
We have built sites that include:
- Curriculum authoring and distribution platforms;
- Individual, group, and community blogs;
- Editorial publishing and approval workflows;
- Formal learning environments for trainings and classes;
- Informal learning environments that support inquiry-driven and student-driven projects;
- Private group collaboration spaces;
- Integrations with external systems to share user information and/or data;
- Content curation and content aggregation;
- Rich media delivery;
- Mapping and data visualization.
Maintenance, Support, and Training
Our other services include:
- Web site and design upgrades;
- Data migration;
- Search tuning;
- Information architecture design;
- Performance tuning and support;
- Ongoing support and training for site administrators;
- Technical assistance in support of internal development teams;
- Customized on site trainings.
If you have a project that you'd like to discuss, or if you'd like to learn more about what we do, please get in touch.